Recently popping bobas in the market began to become popular, more and more people like popping bobas, popping bobas are widely used in milk tea or cake and other food, the novelty of the taste by the public praise.
popping bobas to eat the taste is very unique, a light bite will be in the mouth instantly burst. Then the delicious juice inside will fill the mouth, the taste of this Dieter gave consumers a very magical experience. Many people want to understand how popping bobas are produced, let's learn more about it!
How are popping bobas produced?
popping bobas, also known as magic beans. It is a very unique food, the main production principle is the use of special technology to wrap the juice in a film. In the production requires the use of professional equipment, the equipment is usually composed of blending system, molding system, filtering system, cleaning and curing system, filling and sealing system, sterilization system, PLC central control system, etc., the specific production process for the molding liquid into the material The specific production process is molding liquid feeding, titration, molding, water circulation cleaning, finished product output.
popping bobas are mainly made of a combination of two parts: the outer film and the inner juice, which need to be made separately when making popping bobas.
The common formula for the internal juice of popping bobas is 50% water, 5.5% modified starch, 5% fruit juice, 0.2% malic acid, 20% sugar, and 18% fructose syrup. Calcium chloride is mixed with these ingredients in order to form the final liquid encased in a film.
The outer film of popping bobas is made from seaweed, a natural ingredient that is boiled, cooled and dried, and is very rich in plant fiber, minerals, vitamins and other nutritional elements, and is very low in calories, which has many benefits for the human body.
Also need to make some protective liquid, used to add to the bag. It can be long-term storage of popping bobas.
The specific production process of popping bobas is shown below：
1. The production of popping bobas of internal liquid, calcium chloride and water, glucose syrup, calcium lactate, sugar and other raw materials to mix. In addition to a variety of different flavors can be made, now the more popular popping bobas flavors are chocolate, mango flavor, grape flavor, strawberry flavor, passion fruit flavor, lychee flavor, orange flavor, blueberry flavor, coconut flavor, apple flavor and cantaloupe flavor.
2. The production of popping bobas of external film, the sodium alginate mixed with water, add different food coloring can be made after the popping bobas of different colors.
3. Make popping bobas of protective liquid, the water and fructose and other ingredients to mix.
4. The production of juice liquid using molding equipment to drop into the film liquid, molding solidification of about 1-6 minutes or so, to be completely solidified.
5. The molding of the popping bobas for filtering, and then cleaned. Finally use the packaging machine for packaging. Add some protective liquid in the bag that completes the production.
The above is the specific production process of the popping bead. It uses a lot of advanced chemical principles and production and processing technology. Popping Boba Machine is a very popular equipment. This equipment has a high degree of automation, stable molding effect, stable operation, and use. Long life, easy to clean and operate. It can provide many conveniences to manufacturers.
If you are looking for a high-quality equipment to further improve your production technology level, welcome to contact us, we can customize the Popping Boba Machine according to your needs. And we also welcome more domestic and foreign customers to our factory Conduct communication and jointly promote the development of the industry!