So you want to start a chocolate bar manufacturing business? You've come to the right place! This article is the ultimate guide and resource for all your Chocolate Bar Making needs.
This chocolate-making machine produces various chocolate products, like a chocolate bar, ball, stick, etc. It's essential equipment in the production line of the chocolate bar.
1. Chocolate bar-making machine is made of food-grade stainless steel, safe and healthy.
2. The capacity of the chocolate bar producing machine can be customized according to customers' requirements.
3. The temperature and speed of the chocolate bar forming machine are adjustable, making it easy to operate the machine.
4. PLC touch screen control panel is used to control the whole process of making chocolate bars.
First, melted chocolate is poured into the storage tank through a pipe at a certain speed and temperature; then melted chocolate flows into the forming mold by gravity; finally, a high-pressure pump fills the mold with high pressure to shape the product; after cooling and shaping, you get final products.
The chocolate bar-making machine is a kind of chocolate production line. The production line produces chocolate with different flavors and shapes, such as round, square, rectangular, etc.
Ingredients (Chocolate Fat) Melting → Sugar Melting → Conching → Moulding → Demoulding → Cooling → Packaging
Step 1: Mix the ingredients (chocolate fat) according to the required ratio and then melt them by heating. After melting the chocolate fat, mix with sugar and melt the sugar.
Step 2: Continue to stir to make it cool down and grind it into a paste. This process is called conching. The conching time can reach 48hrs or more. The longer the conching is, the better the taste will be.
Step 3: After conche, molding is needed for different shapes you want. And then demoulding and cooling are required to get your desired products!
This is a general introduction to how does a chocolate bar-making machine work. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
1. Switch on the power, turn on the main switch, turn on the heating switch, and preheat according to the ambient temperature;
2. Turn on the air pump switch and check whether there is a normal sound;
3. Check if there is any machine oil (the amount of oil should be between the upper and lower scales), add butter or grease if it is insufficient, and do not exceed the scale when adding.
4. Turn on the conveyor belt motor switch, open the conveyor belt motor, adjust the speed of the conveyor belt motor according to actual needs, and observe whether there is abnormal noise or other abnormal conditions in each part.
5. Turn on the chocolate dispenser switch, adjust the position of a chocolate dispenser according to actual needs, and observe whether there is abnormal noise or other abnormal conditions in each part.
6. After confirming that there are no abnormalities in all parts of the machine, turn off all switches (power off)
The chocolate bar-making machine is professional equipment for producing different kinds of chocolate bars, such as milk chocolate, white chocolate, and dark chocolate. You can customize your brand and make your flavor to meet the needs of different customers.
The device is mainly composed of two parts: the forming and cooling parts. It includes three molds (one molding plate, one demoulding plate, one mold rack), and the temperature controller can adjust the temperature by itself.
Chocolate Bar Making Machine Features:
1. The machine can make all kinds of full-automatic molding with high efficiency and good quality;
2. The product has a good appearance and uniform thickness;
3. The product has stable performance, simple operation, and easy maintenance;
4. It adopts frequency conversion technology to control the speed, which is convenient for operation adjustment;
5. According to different output requirements, it can be combined freely with various models of production lines;
6. According to the customer's special requirements, we can design and manufacture special automatic molding line equipment;
Glad we could help! I hope our guide has given you all the information you need to determine the right machine for your operation. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.