Industry High Productivity Popping Boba Line Juice Boba Making Machine For Factory Specifications :
|Payment Terms||L/C T/T Western Union|
|Keyword||popping boba making machine, automatic popping boba machine, bursting boba machine, bubble tea machine|
Industry High Productivity Popping Boba Line Juice Boba Making Machine For Factory Detail Introduction :
Popping Boba Line
The popping boba and agar boba production line is developed and patent protected by SINOFUDE and we are still the only factory that can manufacture this kind of machine in China so far. It adopts PLC and SERVO control system and with fully automatic processing design.
The whole production line is main made of stainless steel and it is fully complying with the food sanitation standards. The popping boba and agar boba that made by this machine is in beautiful shape and filling can be any taste, bright color and weight is without variation.
The popping boba and agar boba can be used in bubble tea, juice, ice cream, cake decoration and egg tart filling, frozen yogurt, and etc. It is new developed and healthy products, which can be used in many food products items.
Other character of the production line:
1) PLC/SERVO process control available;
2) An Touch screen (HMI) is installed for easy operating;
3) The standard production capacity range is from 20 to 500kgs/h;
4) The main parts is made of hygienic Stainless Steel SUS304, also can be customized to SUS316.
5) Continuous working and materials recycling design to avoid wastage.
6) Individual and Entirety adjust for different size boba making.
7) Can be customized to multifunctional line for both popping boba and agar boba.
8) Boba Shell thickness is easy to be adjusted and controlled.
9) User friendly interface and automatic processing available.
|Boba weight||According to boba diameter (Customized from 3~30mm or more)|
|Depositing Speed||15~25 Strike/min||15~25 Strike/min||15~25 Strike/min||15~25 Strike/min|
|Compressed Air||0.5M3/min, 0.4~0.6MPa||1.2M3/min, 0.4~0.6MPa||1.5M3/min, 0.4~0.6MPa||2M3/min, 0.4~0.6MPa|