Lollipops have always been a very popular food, especially for children and sweet tooth lovers, lollipops are a very greedy snack, and it is easy to carry and has a variety of flavors. Lollipop Machine various types of lollipops can be produced to meet the different needs of consumers.
The dazzling array of lollipops is full of temptation all the time, but there are many lollipops on the market that are not of good quality, and they contain some chemicals, which can cause adverse effects on the body. In addition to buying ready-made lollipops, we can also choose to make them ourselves. The ones we make are safe to eat. How to make lollipops? The following describes the practice of several lollipops.
The lollipop recipes introduced in today’s article are all healthier. Basically, they are made of some fruits. Compared with all sugars, they are much healthier. In the process of making it, you can explore it yourself, and adjust the formula according to your own taste. The taste will be the best.
1. Material: milk powder, butter, marshmallow
2. First melt the butter in a non-stick pan and use a low heat throughout.
3. Add marshmallows, stir-fry and melt, add milk powder, put on gloves and knead evenly after adding milk powder, until the milk powder melts.
4. Press it into the mold while it is hot. If there are few molds, it can be demolded while pressing. If there are more molds, you can wait half an hour before demolding.
5. After demoulding, put it in a baking tray and wait for it to cool down before eating.
1. Ingredients: 10 strawberries, appropriate amount of black and white chocolate, appropriate amount of condensed milk, a little chocolate rice
2. First heat the black and white chocolate in water to melt it.
3. Then skewer strawberries with bamboo sticks, put black and white chocolate on them, sprinkle with chocolate rice, and put them on a plate to set the shape.
4. After the shape is finished, pour a layer of condensed milk on it. If you can't finish it, wrap it in wrapping paper and put it in the refrigerator.
Rock Sugar Sydney Lollipop:
1. Main ingredients: Sydney, rock sugar
2. Peel the pears, cut them into small pieces, and pour them into a juicer to make pear juice.
3. It's best to filter the pear juice after it is beaten. The filtered pear juice will be more delicate and the lollipop will taste good.
4. Pour the pear juice into the pot, add rock sugar, boil the rock sugar on a low fire until it melts, continue to boil on a low fire, and stir while boiling.
5. Boil the syrup until the syrup turns golden yellow, prepare the lollipop mold, put the paper stick, pour the syrup, and after it solidifies and cools, it can be demoulded and eaten.
1. Material: water, rock sugar, fruit juice, water syrup
2. Put the water, rock sugar, and water syrup in a non-stick pot in proportion, and boil over medium heat.
3. To prepare the juice, you can choose according to your preferences, such as blueberries, lemons, kiwis, oranges, etc., squeeze the orange juice and filter it with gauze.
4. Pay attention to constant stirring during the cooking process to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pot, and add the juice when the bubbles begin to decrease.
5. After adding the juice, cook for a while and turn off the pot, then stir, stir until the foam disappears and start to mold. When pour into the mold, you can use a small spoon one spoonful of sugar, and the sugar juice will harden and put it on the fire again. Just boil and foam.
6. After pouring into the mold, let it cool for about 20 minutes, and put it in a packaging bag. Pay attention to finish eating in time and don't leave it for too long, otherwise it will be sticky if the weather is humid.
Most of the lollipops on the market are produced through Lollipop Machine. In fact, making lollipops by yourself is also very simple. As long as you master a certain method, you can make a variety of lollipops. Lollipops are healthier, and there is no need to worry about adding any preservatives and other substances, and it can also make a unique taste, so hurry up and try it.