For some people, it is very fashionable and interesting to hold a candy in the mouth, the stick of candy from the lips, lollipop is initially a hard candy inserted in a small stick, and later developed many delicious and fun varieties, not only children like to eat, some childlike adults and even the elderly also like to eat.
There are many different types of lollipops, including gel, hard candy, milk, chocolate and milk and fruit, and the Lollipop Machine is a specialized lollipop production machine that can produce a wide range of lollipops with different flavors. So, what kinds of lollipops are there and how to choose when buying lollipops? Here are the answers to these two questions.
First of all, let's introduce the types of lollipops.
1. Gelatin type candy: the surface is delicate and smooth, elastic, soft and soft in the mouth, no wrinkled skin bubbles.
2. Cream lollipop: this belongs to the gelatinous candy, smooth surface, delicate taste, soft and hard, chewable, not sticky teeth.
3. Sand lollipop: smooth surface, fine taste, soft and hard, not sticky teeth and not rough, uniform fine crystals in the profile.
4. Hard lollipop: the surface of the firm crisp lollipop is bright and transparent, without large bubbles and impurities, crisp lollipop is white in color or has the color that the species should have, crisp, not sticky teeth and not sticky paper, and the profile has uniform pores.
5. Soft lollipop: agar-type candy, including crystal soft candy bright and transparent, not soft collapse, slightly elastic; fancy soft candy surface with dense and uniform fine granulated sugar, cool layer of uniform, soft and crisp, translucent sugar body, which has an elastic stretching sorghum syrup, stretched half can be shrunk back to the original state.
Next, the purchase of lollipops is introduced
1. Look at the packaging
The high-quality lollipop wrapping paper has good resistance, the packaging is strict and simple, and there is no loose break. The high-quality wrapping paper has several layers of wrapping paper and the packaging is exquisite. The packaging should be marked with the trademark pattern, sugar name, factory name, ingredients, etc. If you find that the packaging is poorly printed, the handwriting is illegible, the quality information is incomplete, and the product has no production date, please do not buy it.
2. Look at the appearance
A high-quality lollipop has a smooth surface, no cracks or defects, no impurities, no adhesion, good transparency, and uniform size. If the lollipop is incomplete in size, sticky, and has no transparency, it is a low-quality lollipop. Don't buy.
Each lollipop has its own unique taste. A good candy has a smooth, moderate sweetness and no other peculiar smell. If a certain candy loses its inherent fragrance, the candy will undergo a qualitative change and consumption Those who should not buy.
4. Look at the shelf life
When buying lollipops, pay attention to the shelf life. You should choose the recently produced lollipops with complete packaging. If the shelf life is exceeded or will expire soon, the appearance will be yellow, the taste will have peculiar smell, and it is prone to deterioration, so do not buy .
5.Melting and sanding
Candy surface wrapping paper has a small amount of sticky, is a slight closing, began to dissolve deformation, is a serious closing. Candy surface white sand layer in one to two millimeters, is a slight hair sand, in three to five millimeters, is a serious hair sand, such are not suitable for purchase.
The above is the introduction of the types of lollipops and their purchase methods. It mainly about the five types of lollipops and five kinds of purchase methods. Lollipop Machine can produce a variety of types of lollipops. You can pick different kinds of lollipops when buying, taste the different flavors, in the selection of attention to the several methods introduced in this article can generally buy a quality lollipop.