Candies are the main category of snack foods and are very popular snacks. There are many types of candies, and Confectionery Machine can produce different types and tastes of candies for consumers to choose from. So. What are the specific types of candies? Faced with a variety of candies, what kind of candies are better to choose when buying?
Candies can generally be divided into hard candies, hard-filled candies, cream candies, jelly candies, polished candies, gum-based candies, inflatable candies and pressed candies, each of which has its own unique taste. Give people endless taste buds to enjoy. Here is a detailed introduction to several common candies.
Types of candies:
1. Hard candy
The water content of hard candies is below 3%. According to their hardness, they can be divided into normal hard candies and Su's hard candies.
2. Soft sweets
Gummy candy is a kind of soft candy that tastes soft and elastic. It is transparent and translucent, colloidal and slightly elastic.
3. Stearic sugars
Stearic candies are also called semi-hard candies. They have a fine, smooth and slightly elastic structure. They are mainly composed of milk fat and balsamic sugar. The former is made with dairy products, and the latter is made with flavorings instead of dairy products. .
Fudge is also called semi-fudge. Its texture is soft and elastic. Because of its different ingredients and processing methods, it can be divided into milk candy, meringue and milk white candy.
5. Chocolate candy
The main raw materials of chocolate candies are cocoa, cocoa butter, granulated sugar, and are made with auxiliary materials such as milk powder, phospholipids, vanilla powder and nuts. There are many kinds of it, which can be divided into three categories: pure chocolate, filled chocolate, and praline.
6. Sandwich sugars
Filled candies are made of hard candies, with various fillings on the inside of the bread. The fillings of the fillings include soft fillings and crisp fillings. The flavors vary with the fillings, and they are very delicious.
How to choose sweets:
1. Look at the packaging: high-quality candies, with clear sugar name, factory name, factory address, trademark ingredient list, etc., candies are packed tightly and tightly, without cracks and looseness, and the packaging paper has good moisture resistance. Ordinary candy packaging is general, and some packaging does not have information such as the name and address of the factory.
2. Look at the appearance: The surface of high-quality candies is smooth and clean, no cracks, good transparency, no adhesion, no incompleteness, no impurities, filled candies without filling, otherwise it is inferior candies.
3. Taste the taste: high-quality candies should have moderate sweetness and no peculiar smell. Taffy, meringue and chocolate candies should have a fine taste, hard candies should be hard and brittle; soft candies should be soft and elastic, and filled candies should not show filling. All candies should not stick to teeth or paper.
4. Viewed number of grains: The candy produced by a regular manufacturer has a certain number of grains per kilogram, and the size is uniform. If there are less than 100 grains per kilogram, the allowable number is two, and if the number is between one hundred and two hundred, the allowable number is different. Four grains, more than two hundred grains, the allowable difference is six grains. If the number of candy pieces purchased does not meet the above-mentioned value, it means that its quality is poor.
5. Hair-like hair sand: If the candy wrapper is slightly sticky, it is a slight hair-like, and if it starts to melt and deform, it is a serious hair-like. The white sand layer on the surface of the candy is light sand at one to two meters, and severe sand at three to five meters. These are not suitable for purchase.
The above is an introduction to the types of candies, and explains how to choose when buying candies. All kinds of candies can be produced by Confectionery Machine. The candies processed by it are relatively high-quality and healthy, and face various types. Everyone should pay attention to the selection method when buying, so as not to choose inferior products.